Our small group classes will allow your dog to safely mingle with others while we are teaching you how to communicate with one another. All of our classes are family friendly – we welcome and greatly encourage your whole family’s participation in the training of your dog.
Classes are held at:
- Paws ‘N’ Play Doggy Daycare facility, located at 562 Reed Road in Dartmouth, MA,
- Mellisa’s Pet Depot, located at 8 Sarah’s Way (Route 6) in Fairhaven, MA
or as noted for field-trip based courses
Not sure if a particular class or our teaching style is right for you? Please contact us to arrange an audit of a lesson from the class level of your choice, free of charge! Please see our Events Calendar for upcoming classes.
We offer behavioral modification and manners programs for dogs of all ages and skill levels. Private training is an opportunity to address specific problem behaviors or for those who just want a little more individualized attention. Everything from basic manners and puppy training to serious behavioral issues can be addressed.
Not sure if our teaching style is right for you? Contact us to arrange to sit in on one of our training sessions or classes.
Advantages of Private Training
- One-on-one coaching for achieving your specific goals
- Meetings held in the comfort of your home with minimal distractions
- A detailed evaluation of your dog’s challenges, as well as a personalized training plan
- Training occurs “at the scene of the crime” and in other real-world locales
- Flexible scheduling – we meet when you & your dog are ready to move on to new material
- Personalized lesson reviews and exercises broken down step-by-step for reference
- Discounts available for prepaid training packages
- Private training also entitles you and your dog to attend one of our open enrollment
group classes, free-of-charge, for socialization and extra practice, if your dog is appropriate for the setting
Let’s get Started!
The process beings with scheduling an initial consultation, where we get to know your family, dog and goals. Prior to our appointment, we will provide you with a link to our “Background Interview,” which can be completed online. Completion of this interview allows us to determine the most effective ways to guide you in achieving your goals. At our consultation, we discuss the interview and collect other pertinent information to create a personalized training plan.
At the time of the consultation, a $60 deposit is due that will be applied to your balance when you move ahead with training. You can expect a comprehensive evaluation of your dog’s behavior, a training plan outline and an estimate for a complete training package within seven days of our meeting. Individual follow-up sessions are charged at a rate of $60 per hour or as quoted for prepaid packages. This system allows us to create a program with the optimal number of lessons to ensure that you get the results and the well-mannered dog of which your family and friends will be envious!
Ready to set up your consultation for a personalized package? Register using our online scheduling system, today! For clients purchasing a discounted, standardized group package, please see the registration options below. If none of our standard meeting openings work for you, please contact us to arrange an alternate appointment time. Get your pup on the road to better behavior today!