Our professional, reliable pet care providers are available to care for and exercise your pets in your absence. We are experienced, dependable, insured
and most importantly, dog lovers! We want to provide only the best possible service to you and your dog. We provide free-of-charge “Meet and Greet” sessions to ensure that we are the best fit for your needs and so that you can get acquainted with pet care the Harmonious Hounds way!
A variety of behavioral problems in dogs are solely the result of lack of exercise and mental stimulation.
Some of these include:
- Excessive vocalization – barking and whining
- Accidents in the house
- Destructive chewing, digging and scratching
- Anxiety at your departure
- Hyperactivity and excitability
- Jumping and mouthing upon your return
Do any of these behaviors sound familiar?
Our service allows you to rest easy knowing that your pup’s needs are being met despite your busy schedule. The benefits of our services include the following:
- One-on-one individualized attention for each of our clients (NO extra charge for multiple dogs from the same household!)
- Exercise that suits the pet – we offer running (at no extra cost!) for those super canine athletes that require more vigorous exercise to wear them out, in addition to basic walking and potty breaks
- A web-based booking system that allows you to easily request, modify and cancel service, as well as update contact and care information
- Daily reports emailed following each session in real time, so you’re never left wondering what happened at your pet’s visit
- Fully insured and background-checked staff; your confidence in us is essential
- Pet first aid and CPR certified staff; our number one priority is your pet’s welfare
- Professionals trained and supervised by certified dog trainers – we know and can handle dogs of all sizes and personalities!
to see the difference we could be making in your life today!
Dog Walking Blocks
The blocks below represent the estimated arrival times for visits. We do our best to honor requests for walks at specific times; please contact us if you have special timing requests.
- Morning: 7 – 9 a.m
- Late Morning: 9 – 11 a.m..
- Midday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Afternoon: 1 – 3 p.m.
- Late Afternoon: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Evening: 5 – 7 p.m.
- Night: 7 – 9 p.m.
Dog Walking Rates*
10 minute Potty Break – $10
A short and sweet out and back in! This is a wonderful option for puppies or seniors who need an extra turn-out into a fenced yard for a potty break during the day.
20 minute Walk or Run – $17
Just a walk around the block so your dog can get some air and do their business.
30 minute Walk or Run – $20
Our most popular service, we will give your dog that mid-day exercise and potty break that he is wiggling for!
45 minute Walk or Run – $28
For those that need a little more attention or have high energy to burn off.
30 minute Walk & Train** – $28
For those dogs that need some brushing up on their basic obedience behaviors or have other special needs.
60 minute Walk & Train** – $42
Great for those dogs that need some serious training practice or have other special needs. We will physically and mentally wear your pup out!
*These rates may be subject to mileage if the round trip is greater than 20 miles from our office in New Bedford, MA.
**Visit our page on Day Training for more information on this service.