Have you ever wondered why your dog keeps jumping, barking, or digging despite you telling (or yelling at!) him to stop? Whether dogs have morals or actually live in packs? What’s the best way to communicate with a dog? Our Dog Training Orientation answers these questions and more; it’s where your training experience begins!
The presentation takes about an hour and goes over the following:
- How dogs learn & why they do what they do
- Debunking common dog myths and demystifying common dog behavior
- The basics of our family-friendly training approach for working with dogs of all shapes, sizes, ages, and breeds
- How to prepare for class or private lessons – including what to bring and how to make the most of training time
- A copy of our mandatory Veterinary Release Form must be submitted prior to starting in-person group classes with your dog
Completing Orientation is a no-risk opportunity to learn about dogs and how to train YOUR dog. There is NO COST for attending a Dog Training Orientation and no obligation to enroll in a class, but registration online or over the phone is required to attend.
Access to our recorded Training Orientation will be emailed to you following registration. You can then watch the video and complete the quiz at your convenience! You will need to complete the quiz that accompanies the video before your registration for class or private lessons are confirmed. Click the link below (the date 1/1/2022 is irrelevant!) to get started!
Have questions or need help with registration? Not comfortable with technology? Use the form below to contact us for alternate options!