OutHounds Adventure Club Mission Statement:
To promote the physical and mental wellness of dogs and people. To be stewards of the environment. To build a strong, supportive, and compassionate community.
OutHounds Adventure Club is the vision of Tim Riendeau and Eric Harne. It was born out of the need for something more, or in Eric’s words…”What’s next?”
What is OutHounds Adventure Club?
Adventure Club is a community of people and canine companions who help each other on a journey by completing tasks and overcoming obstacles along the way. In the spirit of Adventure Learning, we assist and encourage one another to try new things and take acceptable risks.
Who is OutHounds Adventure Club for?
Adventure Club is for everyone! We welcome people and dogs of all skill levels. Even if you think your dog is not ready for this, THEY ARE! As long as you want to Get Up, Get Out and rediscover your inner child, OutHounds Adventure Club is for YOU!
We welcome anyone and everyone to come join our hikes and adventures.
Why join OutHounds Adventure Club?
Our “OutHounds” get:
- Physical and mental exercise and challenges
- Guided socialization: Our Adventures help with dog-to-dog and dog-to-people reactivity
- Safety in a group: Pet CPR certified Trail Guides, assistance when encountering trail dangers such as off leash dogs, difficult terrain, new obstacles, etc.
Our “OutHumans” get:
- Camaraderie: come meet like-minded individuals!
- Mental wellness
- Physical workout in the fresh air
- Safety in a group: group hikes are important in case of accidents or injury
- Guided hikes: our Trail Guides scout each trail before taking Adventurer’s out. Guided hikes also allow the discovery of new trails and for people and dogs to venture outside of their comfort zones!
For more information on OutHounds Adventure Club, please visit our website:
Life’s and Adventure…Join the CLUB!
>>>Click “Register” below to check out our upcoming events!
**Adventures are held rain or shine.**
Prerequisites: Veterinary release form .