It’s never too early to start training and what better place to work than at the scene of the crime? Let our Online Puppy Class come to you!
Here’s how it works: You meet live, weekly, just like a regular class. But you don’t have to travel further than your living room! Sessions are hosted through the ZOOM platform that utilizing a live video feed, allows you to see and hear your teacher and vice versa. We can demonstrate skills and give you feedback in real time while you practice, just like in-person classes! The only equipment needed is an internet-equipped laptop, cellphone, or tablet with functioning camera, speakers, & microphone.
Who should take Our Online Puppy class:
- Pet parents who, for convenience or health reasons, can’t travel to an in-person class. Families from anywhere around the world can join us!
- Busy households – there’s no need to get a babysitter – the whole family can participate from home without the headache of trying to get out the door.
- Families that would rather wait until their puppy has had all their vaccines before joining an in-person class.
- Puppies of all ages, including those who aren’t yet old enough for or have aged out of our in-person Puppy Headstart Class.
- Pet parents who want to go the extra mile: you can dual enroll in both this class AND our in-person Puppy Headstart Class (they have complimentary, but unique lesson plans!).
Our Online Puppy Class has six, unique lessons. Those lessons can be completed in any order. Topics include how to train useful behaviors like sit, down, and come. We review guidelines for how to safely socialize your puppy. Weekly homework includes filling out your puppy’s Socialization Passport. Every class also reserves time for Puppy Parents Anonymous, where you can vent and we can troubleshoot common puppy problems. Class is flexible – you can pay per session or buy a package of all six lessons upfront and gain access to our private Facebook group.
PUPPY HEADSTART SUMMARY
Age: up to 24 weeks (6 months) – Your puppy ages out of class once he is over 24 weeks (6 months) of age. After that, he is bound for our Online Manners I class!
Vaccinations: This is a digital class – no proof of vaccines is required!
Prerequisite: Training Orientation (for new students)
Duration: 50-minute sessions
READY TO ENROLL? CHOOSE YOUR OPTION:
Not sure if online training class is for you? We invite you to join us to attend one of our online Training Orientations, at no charge. There is no obligation to register for a class after attending, so no risk! Have other questions? Please contact us: