We offer training and behavior modification programs for dogs of all ages and skill levels. Private training is an opportunity to address specific problem behaviors or for those who just want a little more individualized attention. Everything from basic manners and puppy training to serious behavioral issues can be addressed.
Advantages of Private Training
- One-on-one coaching with a certified trainer to achieve your specific goals
- Meetings held in the comfort of your home with minimal distractions
- Training occurs “at the scene of the crime” and in other real-world locales
- Flexible scheduling – we meet when you & your dog are ready to move on to new material
- Personalized lesson reviews and exercises broken down step-by-step for reference
- Discounts available for prepaid, non-refundable training packages
Let’s get Started!
The first step to a well-mannered dog begins with attending one of our free Training Orientation sessions. Orientation introduces you to the basics of how dogs learn, our training approach, and how to prepare for your first lesson.
Next, schedule an initial consultation, where we get to know your family, dog, and goals. At the consultation, we will ask questions, observe your dog, and develop a clear idea of what you aim to get out of training. The consultation fee is $100.
Individual follow-up sessions are charged at a rate of $75 per hour or as quoted for prepaid, non-refundable packages. Each session is followed up with digital homework materials to help keep you on track between sessions.
This approach allows us to create an individualized program to meet your goals and ensure that you get the results you are looking for! Sessions are booked on your schedule, as you feel ready to move on to new material.
In some cases, working remotely may be a better fit. Check out our affordable virtual consultation options instead!
Ready to set up your consultation for a personalized package? Have other questions? Please use our contact form below:
In addition to personalized programs, we also offer discounted, standardized training packages. Please note that these packages are non-refundable. Please find details on those offerings below. Let us help you get your pup on the road to better behavior today!
Standardized Private Programs