Please review our COVID-19 pet sitting policies to ensure safety while working in your home.
Please note, we only provide in-your-home pet sitting. We do not have a facility in which to provide dog or cat boarding.
Our professional, reliable pet sitters are available to care for and cherish your pets in your absence. This service is geared towards giving you peace of mind, whether you are away for a few hours or weeks at a time. We offer multiple daily visits that allow your pets to remain safe and calm in the comfort of their own home and routine. Our staff is fully insured and knowledgeable when it comes to companions animals (dogs and cats). We also have experience with a variety of less common species including exotic birds, reptiles, amphibians and small mammals. There are no additional charges for multiple animals (fewer than 3) or administering medication; you pay for our travel and care time only!
Contact us to schedule a free remote “Meet and Greet” and get acquainted with pet sitting the Harmonious Hounds way!
Services for your pet:
- Clean bowls and provide fresh food and water
- Administer medication (oral, subcutaneous, topical)
- Scoop and refill litter boxes
- Clean and refresh cages
- Take dogs on walks or give access to a fenced in yard
- One-on-one interaction with each pet in the form of petting, play and attention
Services for your home:
- Bring in mail, newspapers and packages
- Alternate lights, blinds and curtains for security
- Water indoor and outdoor plants
- Take out trash/recycling and bring in bins
Peace of mind for you:
- The ability to schedule anytime, day or night, using our online booking system
- No need to leave extensive instructions at every visit – all your pet and home care information is stored in your system profile
- Emailed visit reports in real time so you can be kept up-to-date on your pet’s adventures
- Confidence that your pets and home have been entrusted to professionals, who are background checked and insured
Pet Sitting Visit Blocks
- Morning: 7 – 9 a.m
- Late Morning: 9 – 11 a.m..
- Midday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Afternoon: 1 – 3 p.m.
- Late Afternoon: 3 – 5 p.m.
- Evening: 5 – 7 p.m.
- Night: 7 – 9 p.m.
Rates and Services*
10 minute Visit – $14
Short and sweet drop-in. This is most appropriate for cats or as an add-on visit for a potty break or medicating in addition to longer visits throughout the day for feeding and exercising.
20 minute Visit – $18
This is the minimum length visit recommended for homes with one or more dogs to allow for feeding and minimal exercising.
30 minute Visit – $21
Our most popular option, this covers care for your home and up to three (3) pets.
45 minute Visit – $29
Covers the care of your home and 4 or more pets. Can also be utilized by those with fewer pets who have more specialized needs.
Overnights – $68
12 hours of overnight care in your home. Arrival each night in the 7-9 p.m. block.
*These rates may be subject to mileage if the round trip is greater than 14 miles from our office in New Bedford, MA.