Our professional, reliable pet care providers are available to care for and exercise your pets in your absence. We are experienced, dependable, insured and most importantly, animal lovers! We want to provide only the best possible service to you and your dog. We provide free-of-charge remote “Meet and Greet” sessions to ensure that we are the best fit for your needs and so that you can get acquainted with pet care the Harmonious Hounds way!
Our service allows you to rest easy knowing that your pup’s needs are being met despite your busy schedule. The benefits of our dog walking services include the following:
- A free Meet & Greet held via phone or Zoom, to determine if we are the right provider for your dog
- One-on-one individualized attention for each of our clients (NO extra charge for multiple dogs from the same household!)
- Exercise that suits the pet – we offer longer visits for those super canine athletes that require more to wear them out, in addition to basic walking and potty breaks
- A web-based booking system that allows you to easily request, modify, and cancel service, as well as update contact and care information
- Daily reports emailed following each session in real time, so you’re never left wondering what happened at your pet’s visit
- Fully insured and background-checked staff; your confidence in us is essential
- Pet first aid and CPR certified staff; our number one priority is your pet’s welfare
- Professionals trained and supervised by certified dog trainers – we know and can handle dogs of all sizes and personalities!
- For the safety of our clients and staff, employees wear a mask anytime they are in your home
Ready to learn more? Contact us today!
Dog Walking Timing
Dog walking is providing Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blocks below represent your options for estimated arrival times for visits. We do our best to honor requests for walks at specific times; please contact us if you have special timing requests.
- Late Morning: 9 – 11 a.m.
- Midday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Afternoon: 1 – 3 p.m.
Need care outside of our normal walking hours? Check out our pet sitting options!
Dog Walking Rates*
20 minute Walk – $19
Just a walk around the block or a potty break in the yard, so your dog can get some air and do their business.
30 minute Walk – $24
Our most popular service, we will give your dog that mid-day exercise and potty break that he is wiggling for!
45 minute Walk – $32
For those that need a little more attention or have high energy to burn off.
30 minute Walk & Train – $34
For those dogs that need some brushing up on their basic manners or have other special needs.
*These rates may be subject to mileage, if the trip is greater than 5 miles from our office in New Bedford, MA.